Hope you all are doing well!!!! This is the first award post of this year, so let’s begin –
The Mystery Blogger Award
Having said that, you guys should check out her blog and help her to grow in this blogosphere, as this 12 years old has a lot of potentials to rock this world.
Check out my one of the favorite post of her’s- “It’s them!! The people again”
• Display the award logo on your blog.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
• Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
• Share the link to your best post.
Three Things about me:
- I am a hell lot of an “over-thinker”
- I used to have a collection of “Dolls”
- I love doing “window shopping”
1. How would you describe my blog as? Tell me my best post.
I love reading your blogs so much, the thing I like most is they are short but still carry the very in-depth meaning. Also, your choice of topics is awesome. I already told you my favorite post above.
2. Describe your most awkward incident.
My life so far is filled with many awkward incidents, and they always come in a variety that too, almost every day.
Today only, I was standing on my terrace, and I don’t know what was up to me, I started mimicking the laugh of an ‘old witch’ doing ‘iheee-heee-iheee-heee’ and didn’t notice that people in my colony noticed me doing that 🙈🙈, yup I ran away😛😛. Also if you want to know another one, you can read that here.
3. What are your midnight cravings?
‘Hot and spicy Maggi’ mostly or sometimes it’s ‘chocolate ice cream’.
4. Who is the person with whom you can let out all your secrets?
My best friend “Jenny“, I blabber out everything in front of her, also I share secrets with my mom too (if it’s not about me😛😛)
5. Which is your fav web series?
Hmmm, there are many, some of them which are my extreme favorites are-
- KOTA FACTORY
- PERMANENT ROOMMATES
- TVF PITCHERS
- COLLEGE ROMANCE
6.. Choose: truth or dare?
Hmmm TRUTH 😛😛
The Mystery Blogger Award no. 2
So things are getting mysterious now, another mystery blogger award, this one was nominated to me by Vivian of “Chocoviv’s lifestyle blog” tagged me for this one, she regularly posts “Movie reviews”, “ Book reviews ” and have some good recommendations, also she is a great artist and sketches various cartoon and movie characters !!!! Do follow her blog, if you haven’t already !!!!!
As we all know the rules, let’s continue with her questions and my answers.
1) What was the last movie you saw?
2) Where is your ideal vacation destination?
“Mussoorie” is a hill station, in the Dehradun district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. Also known as “Queen of the hills”.
I was 8 years old when I first visited there and I fall in love with this place so much that at the age of 8, I planned my retirement home should be here 😛😛. Everyone should visit this place. Highly recommended 💟💟💟
3) What languages do you speak?
I can speak-
- Bhojpuri ( my native place is Bihar, and this is one of the regional languages spoken there.)
4) If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
None, I have a certain fear of animals, I like to watch them from a certain distance only. (Please don’t judge me)
5) Favourite way to travel?
Hmmm, this is very difficult for me to answer because I like every way of transportation be it car, train, and plane but the thing is I get easily bored within an hour or so and start irritating people around me by asking questions like “how much time is left ??!!”.
So, Vivian also tagged me for small joy tag, which I have already done, you can check that out too
#Peer Pressure Tag
Ananya of “Drawing my Fantasies” tagged me in this one. She is such a hilarious blogger and I love her stories which are her life experiences, which she describes in hilarious ways, Do check out her blog for the daily dose of laughter and many more.
- Link back to the creator bluemallowmelt.
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly. No lying!
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs.
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility.
1.Have you ever been forced to do something insane?If yes then tell in detail what happened.
Ummmm does taking “science” in 11th count??😛😛, well I was not forced by my parents or teachers for that, I was forced by my “my subconscious”, weird huhhh??? I think not😄😄
2.Have you ever forced a person to try a weird combination of food? Which combination?
I don’t know if it’s weird or not but I didn’t see people around me trying this combination, so here’s mine.
Plain salted potato chips with tomato ketchup… It’s just yummy (only plain and salted potato chips) ….. I made my friends try this combo and now they love it to such an extent that they do not eat them alone anymore.
3.Have you ever been forced to bunk any class?(I am not promoting it in any way)
Never!!!!! Why would anyone force me to do so!!?? I bunked them all with immense joy and pleasure.😉😉
4.Have you ever forced anyone to play any video game?
Never!!! I am not interested in playing them either.
5.What is your favorite food?
Indian food (obvious choice) also Chinese,😋😋😋
My song recommendations –
That’s it for today guys!!!!
Thank you, everyone, for the award nominations, I always appreciate and adore these 💟💟💟
As always, I nominate and encourage anyone willing to these awards, should do this so it is an open nomination with the same set of questions.
Thank you for all your love and support and I am forever grateful for this💟💟
Also, my birthday is coming and it is on 26 February 😄😄😄😄😄. Yipeeeee
© Storytime with Shivani, All rights reserved