Hello everyone, so the awards post for March is here, and I must tell you, I got “lots of nomination” this month, so this post is gonna be the extra-long one (you can either choose to go through this post or you know it is an award post, head straight to the comment section and type “congratulations” 😂😂😂😂😂😂) anyway so without any further delays, let’s get started…
The Me and Music Tag
(1) Link back to the original (Sophie @ Me and Ink) so she can see your answers and listen to the tunes.
(2) For every prompt you choose to do, name 1-5 songs (you can use Sophie’s graphics).
(3) Have fun and play your music LOUD!
Home Town Glory
-the songs that remind you of home
It’s a Love Story
~your favourite songs about love~
Shut Up and Dance
If this was a movie
~favourite songs from movies/tv/broadway~
~songs that make you feel calm~
Always remember us this way
~songs that remind you of your childhood~
Let’s Get Down To Business
~songs that motivate you~
Old Town Road
~songs from the past(like really old ones) that you love
Cry with you
-songs to make you cry and cry~
I think I’m in love
-your latest musical obsessions
Writer in the dark
-~favourite lyrics from songs~
More than a memory
~songs you have specific memories attached to~
Sing to me instead
~those songs you have to sing to~
I wasn’t expecting that
~songs you didn’t expect to love, but you do~
The Zodiac Music Tag
Pannaga from “Just Dreamland” aka the creator of this award, nominated me for this one…… Everyone do check out her blog, she is a very hardworking blogger, who writes wonderful poems, reviews songs, and books…you will surely love her blog as much as I do.
I have decided, I will do this music tag ft Bollywood edition……..
- Link back to the creator, i.e, Swift Walker @Just Dreamland
- Link back to the person who tagged you!
- Answer all the prompts.
- Use the original graphics and credit the creator (me😛)
- Tag at least 5 bloggers and provide links to their blogs.
- Name your Zodiac sign!!!!
- Don’t forget to add the #ItsAZodiacThing tag.
- You can either do the zodiac book tag /the zodiac music tag or both of them. Graphics for separate tags should be given at the end.
- Enjoy doing the post
My Zodiac Sign
THE MEMEZ TAG
So Pannaga also nominated me for this one-
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add a meme for all the topics given (the nominees can take any topic)
- Nominate a minimum of 5 bloggers
- Add the link of the creator Aaliya’s Nook
- And Don’t forget to put the following tags: #thememeztag, #amemeforeverything
A Harry Potter meme
A Bookish meme
Covid 19 meme
Cartoon character meme
A subject meme
The Powerful Females Tag
- Choose a female (real or fictional) for every prompt.
- Tag at least one female blogger.
- Pingback to Annie’s Powerful females’ tag.
Name a female known for her intelligence
Name a female known for her physical strength
Name a female who powered through difficult times
Name a female who you want to be friends/roommates with
Name a female who you think is a good role model
Name a female who deserves the spotlight
Related: Diary of a housewife’s dream.
THE AESTHETE BLOGGER AWARD
Ummmm so it is, ummmmm any guesses?????? Ummmm *drumroll* Pannaga nominated me for this one too 😂😂😂😂
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
•> Something about this world which I admire that it has an atmosphere, which helps us to survive…😛😛😛😛 Aren’t we all are lucky???
•> My favorite form of creativity is, giving back a witty and sarcastic response at the exact moment when it is needed… Believe me, it’s very tough!!!!
•> Something I created – does mess in my life counts?????!!! Ahhhhh you meant something ‘artistic’, ok here you go
1.What colour is your soul?
–“Grey”, a mixture of darkness, sorrows, heartbreak, and a little bit of happiness, brightness I face every day in my life…..
2.Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
3.Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
a beautiful island…
4.Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favorite aesthetic?
– “Cottagecore“, I also like “retro”.
The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
So 😂😂😂😂😂no no it’s not, what you all are thinking!!!!!
I got nominated for this award by three talented bloggers-
Ananya of “Drawing my fantasies” nominated me in this one. She is such a hilarious blogger and I love her stories which are her life experiences, which she describes in hilarious ways, Do check out her blog for the daily dose of laughter and many more.
Shristy nominated me for this one, she is a very talented artist, she draws beautiful paintings and beautiful Mandala art drawings, do check out her blog……
Poorwa and Ananya have the same set of questions –
What is your dream destination?
I want to visit a lot of places, “Japan, Maldives, Paris, London, LA, and every beautiful place in India 🇮🇳 “
Where do you wanna see yourself in next 5-6 years?
I am trying to build my future, which will eventually decide where I am gonna be in the next 5 years, for now, I can only say that I want to be successful, Independent, and most importantly happy.💖💖💖💖
What is your recent favorite song?
What motivates you to keep blogging?
All the beautiful and motivating comments I receive are my fuel which keeps me going in this blogging journey ahead…..
Who is the most important person in your life?
What’s the definition of beauty in your POV?
For me any “kind person” is beautiful.
Shristy’s questions –
1) If you were given chance to go to past or future, which one you will choose?
I want to go to the past, like the era of great kings, and I wanna see how they used to live, how was their royal life… The things we read in the books are true or not!!!! How our earth used to look before the ignorant generation started to pollute it.
2) Who is the source of inspiration for your blog and why?
Ummm *thinking intensifies* ummmm, I don’t know!!!!! No one???!!….
3) Which season is your favorite?
“Spring season” not too hot, not too cold, beautiful and colorful flowers everywhere, everything just looks so lively…..
4) What is your favorite subject and why?
when i was in school, I used to like “English” as I loved reading literature and “Biology“!!!! Right now, nothing is my favorite…..
5) Do believe in ghosts? Why / Why not?
See the thing is “I don’t believe in ghosts but I am scared of them”👻👻👻👻👻
6) Ice-creams or cakes and why?
“Ice cream cakes” hehe 👾👾👾👾*evil laugh*, I can not choose one.
Thank you everyone for nominating me for these lovely awards and tags, I am very grateful to all of you. Also a very special thanks to those who made it to the last, you all are the true heroes. 😆😆😆😆😂😂
Also, as always this is an open nomination whoever wants to do any of these fun tags, can do it…..
© Storytime with Shivani, All rights reserved
Also, it is Holi time, wishing you all a very