Hey all, February is about to end, and also my birthday is in 2 days that is on 26 Feb (trying to suppress the excitement 🙈🙈🙈) though more than half of my followers are on ‘hiatus’ right now, the day will be a little empty without their beautiful wishes. (Maybe I will do a birthday post)!!!! So, in this post, I will do the February month’s awards and tag post.
#peer pressure tag
The adorable blogger “Riya” from “Riya’s world” tagged me in this one she is a wonderful blogger, do check out her blog. And Riya your latest post about stereotypes is my current favorite 💗💗💗 I loved it so much. Keep writing and rocking 💗💗💗
- Link back to the creator, which is Random Thoughts of My Fandoms.
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you. •
- Answer all questions honestly •
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever) •
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs. Please no “you!”
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to. •
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
My Answers –
- 1. What kind of music do you listening why?
- I have no particular kind of music to listen to, I love any song with ‘good lyrics’.
- 2. What is your favorite quote? Why do you like it?
- 3. How do you handle stress or anxiety?
- Well, I don’t handle them, they handle\control me and my life. Nowadays I have discovered a trick which I implement whenever I am too much stressed, I give my mind a task that whatever is bothering me, and if it is not in my control, then I will think anything in this world but not about that for the next 15 mins if I succeed then I increase the time duration for the next half hour, like this I keep increasing the time limit (it is not 100% effective but it works).
- 4. Are you an inside or outside person?
- The inside person for sure.
- 5. (Random ques) what did you searched last in your google
GIF-Y LOVE TAG
Anushka from “Anushka stories” tagged me in “Small joy tag” which I have already done, so I decided to give “Gify love tag” a try!!!! She writes wonderful poems and she is an excellent painter too, do check out her blog.
#1 I’m Bored
#2 Current Mood
#5 Sponge Bob
This was fun to do, as always it is an open nomination, whoever is willing to do these fun tags is nominated.
Also finally created an Instagram account – Follow me there if you haven’t already.
© Storytime with Shivani, All rights reserved