Hey Guys, How are you all?? Long time No see !!!!
The last month was little bit gloomy for me mental health wise and I was not in my best place, so as a result I have only written a single new post, that’s right only one!!! I am trying to get back in business though!!!! Let’s hope for the best ❤❤
Also I have decided to stop doing award post from here on, this is a huge decision as these awards post were like a savior for me and my stats whenever I experienced writer’s block and I couldn’t write any new story or posts but the thing is these post take more efforts than any other posts and most people generally don’t read it…. so all these efforts just go in vain….that’s why I came to this conclusion to not do award posts anymore…. I am thankful to everyone who have nominated me till now…. I am so grateful 🙏💛
In this last award post I have picked only those nominations which I had never done before but I am very thankful to each and everyone who has nominated me for every single award in the last one year ❤❤❤
The Aesthete blogger award
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
What is the meaning of Your Name?
My name is “Shivani” which means “Goddess Durga” and also “flower” .
Which weather do you like the most?
Ummm “THE NEXT ONE FROM THE CURRENT ONE” 😅😅😅
What would you choose
Cake or Ice cream?
Ice-cream cake 😉😉😉
What makes you feel energetic?
Things going according to my plan….😶😶
1. What is one of your favourite hobbies or things to do?
I like “coloring” a lot, it just calms down my anxiety ……
2. Where is your favourite place to be?
In the comfort of my room….
3. If you didn’t have to sleep; what would you do with the extra time?
Ummmm study ……😐😐😐😐
BrainStorms Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- List the rules and display the BrainStorms Award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write about, and your goal for your blog
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
Thank you so much Nabeeha for nominating me for this one, guys checkout her awesome blog where she shares useful blogging advices, some recipes and beautiful Mandala art created by her ❤
Also Thank you so much Simone of The wheelchair Teen for nominating me for this one, guys do checkout her awesome blog where she shares very beautiful anecdotes of her life, you will get to know the view of life of a wheelchaired teen from her perspective and you will get to know about lot of wonderful things , follow her blog if you haven’t already 😊❤
What is your favorite hobby?
If you could change one thing about WordPress, what would it be?
People won’t be able to copy and paste other people’s hardwork….
Describe yourself in three words.
Ambitious, Caring , Sentimental
Despite all the positive and negative this year, what has been the most memorable moment for you?
If you could learn something new, what would it be?
I want to learn “self-defense” as you all know how this world is super safe for women 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ learning self defense is now a necessity for all of us….
Who is the first person that you turn to for comfort and advice?
Most of the time my mother ❤❤❤
What is a film that you saw recently that you were disappointed by?
“Black widow” 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ I mean they just ruined it….
What is your favourite weekend treat (it can be a food or activity)?
There are many things, let’s start with “hair masking” it’s so relaxing and my mom make delicious “Sunday special” the dish keeps changing but one thing is their for sure that it is tasty❤❤❤❤
Name one way blogging has made you a better person.
I started to observe and start getting knowledge about different people’s perspectives….
The Black Cat Blue Sea Award
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Thank you so much Filarance
If you had to choose between being a cat, dog or bird which would you choose and why?
A bird 🐦
What city/country would you most like to live in?
I am happy where I am right now but if I have to choose one “London” it is….
One piece of life advice you can offer.
Every moment in your life comes only for once , live it completely because you gonna miss it when it’s not there….
The Dazzling Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you for The Dazzling Blogger Award.
- Link back to the original blog post.
- Answer the seven questions that they asked on their blog post.
- Make up seven new questions.
- Nominate seven more people for The Dazzling Blogger Award, who you think exemplifies excellent blogging skills.
Thank you Sneha
What’s you favourite thing about your room
The fact that it is “my ròom” and it has a door which I can keep shut…..
Reading or movies ? Give reason for your answer !
I love reading but it’s been a long that I have gotten a chance to do so, so movies it is…..
What’s the theme of your blog ?
Mention one special thing about your blog !
That it is “my personal corner” with no judgements and whatever and finally a place where I can pour my heart out❤❤❤❤
Will you follow my blog and support it ? ( DO NOT LIE OK )
I am following your blogs for a while now and you are doing great girl ❤❤❤
So, this is it for today’s post…. also I want to inform you all that though I am trying very hard but things are not very smooth at my end, I am feeling mentally exhausted and my anxiety is getting worse and worse….. so I am considering “hiatus” as a option for now, let’s see what my final call would be, for now i won’t be publishing any new story posts, I will just keep republishing the old ones , so please don’t get irritated and please don’t forget me 🙄🙄🙄
© Storytime with Shivani, All rights reserved