The month of April finally came to end, so here I present my this month’s awards nominations. This month has to be an “Outstanding one” as I got nominated for three Outstanding Blogger Award by three Outstanding bloggers back to back….. woohooo
The Outstanding Blogger Award
Saumya nominated me for this award. Do check out her wonderful blog “Draw-write-inspire” as she writes beautiful seven words stories, takes wonderful bloggers interview and also reviews music albums in her blog.
Gayatri has a wonderful blog named “How to teach a difficult child” her blog contents are as unique as her blog’s name, an engineer by degree she writes beautiful poems, provides awesome tips on parenting and writes thoughtful journals. Do follow her blog.
Then Nivithasri of “fairy hacks” also nominated me for this one, she is an awesome blogger friend and also one of my earliest followers 😀, she always supported me and provides wonderful tips and hacks for all your daily life problems. Do follow her awesome blog.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
- Who inspires you? Who do you aspire to be like? ♡People who fights against all the odds and finally achieve what they want, are my biggest inspirations and I aspire to be like them.
- What’s your favorite physical attribute about yourself? ♡My eyes 👀
- Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of? ♡None, I am always too hard on myself
- What’s the greatest risk you’ve ever taken? ♡Taking science in 11th 🤔
- If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in your dream city, what would you do? ♡I will first visit the famous temple there, then will roam around all the beaches,zoo and malls eat in my favorite restaurant 😋 basically what I always do but san crowd.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? ♡I don’t believe in ghost but i have a certain fear from them.(if this make any sense)
- If you could time travel, what year would you go to? ♡ I love to visit the times, when kings ruled India, I wanna see how majestic those forts used to look, how royal their lives were …. I am always fascinated by the history.
- Do you believe in superhuman , which superhero would you like to be? ♡I do believe in superhuman, I want to be “Wonder women“, she inspires me.
- What’s your favorite food? ♡Indian food obviously also Chinese food.
- If given a choice would you be the President or an Actor? ♡ A President.
- What is that makes you nervous or your greatest fear? ♡This will change too, changes makes me nervous.
- What do you like writing about ? ♡Fiction inspired from reality.
- What inspires you to keep going? ♡The hope of better days.
- If you were given the power to make a miracle what is the first thing that you would change about you and the world? ♡ I will change myself into confident person and about the world , I will increase the kindness level of each individual on this earth by 100 folds, the world needs it ❤
1.The incident that changed your life.
♡ I learn something new everyday, so no major incident yet but the major lesson life has taught me so far is “Duniya sirf ugte suraj ko hi salaam karti hai aka The world is the worshipper of the rising sun”, the moment you start to set , the moment you are no longer important.
2.Something you’re grateful about.
♡The world is in haphazard condition right now, some people are ill, some can’t afford food and some can’t afford to live and here I have a roof above my head, living with my family, have access to food ….. I can’t thank God enough for providing me all these.
3.Subject that you love the most.
♡In school I used to love “English literature ” and “Biology“
4.An advise to new bloggers.
♡Be genuine!!! Don’t participate in a mad and blind race of followers and numbers!!!! Communicate with the fellow bloggers, the world is of ‘give and take’ if you want other people’s comments on your post, you have to comment on theirs. Try to gain friends instead of followers 🙂
5.Describe your childhood days.
♡I was the hell lot of introvert in my childhood, so I used to play a lot with my dolls. I had very less friends and I always used to study story books.
The Bookworm’s Tag
Ps- I was hesitant at first to accept this nomination, as I haven’t read as much as books like all you book bloggers out there, I love to read books which were basically my english-hindi literature books and some of the books which were available in my school library!! And that is why I am not able to comment on all the awesome posts of all the book bloggers out there because I literally have no idea about what to say….. but its my goal to start reading again from the next year….let’s see if I can achieve it…
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the tag graphic in your post.
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked.
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers.
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules.
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
What is the most cliché thing any author can include in books?
♡The most cliché thing has to be “Not-that-type-of-girl” I mean they will show a girl with spectacles, a complete nerd 🤓 always engrossed in books, is perfect in everything be it singing, dancing or cooking but doesn’t considers herself worthy and beautiful enough, then a high end girl will bother and tease her for no good reason but the boyfriend of the hot girl will eventually fall in love with the nerd(talk about being a cheater in a relationship) and in the final showdown their will be the competition in their college/school and nerd will win each and every competition and everyone will go 😲😲😲😳😳and all she did was “removing her spectacles”, in final battle the hot girl will mess something to make the nerd loose and at this point we all will think she lost but wait wait wait ✋ 😉 now its time for a monologue, because why not !!!! And boom 💥 she won.!! (Because world runs on the power of monologue) then the boyfriend of hot girl will propose the nerd. Here your novel is ready.
Which book would you carry on a road trip or long airplane ride?
A book which will keep me engrossed for so long, so maybe mysterious, fantasy, or horror.
Do you prefer series or stand-alone books? Why?
I prefer stand-alone books more because if its a series book then their are chances that the book will end on some cliffhanger and I can’t wait for another year to know ‘what happened next’
Are you a paperback or e-book person?
I am more of a paperback person, the feeling of holding a book, the smell of the new books and overall, the concentration builds more in paperback than e-book 📖
Your favorite book bloggers?
I follow many book bloggers and all of them are really good in their respective fields 👏 but if I have to choose then-
Rain’N’Books– I always look forward to her reviews and ratings, the best part is the summary provided by her about the book instantly raise your curiosity to several bar, I have listed many books in “to read” section after reading her reviews. Do follow her blog.
Charvi, Not just fiction-the way she describes the books and its characters is just awesome. She also provides great tips for all the future authors out there. Do follow her blog
Nehal, Books and words- she is an awesome book blogger who writes on variety of issues faced by the reader, you should also never miss her sarcastic posts because those are love. Do follow her blog.
My nominations- As always this is an open nomination whoever is interested can answer the above mentioned awesome questions and can be a Outstanding Blogger or a certified Bookworm…..
© Storytime with Shivani, All rights reserved
so, this month was kind of very hectic for me, I couldn’t post much and mostly re-posted the old ones, the coming months are gonna be more hectic maybe a hiatus is on the way (who knows) … All I want to say Thanks for all the love and support you guys have given me, I am truly very grateful 🙏 ❤